It has been an especially hot summer in France, and I feel like this summer heat has unconsciously reflected in my images: a postcard-like city, an arrogant foreign student in Toulouse, a highway rest area, a train heading for vacation...
The one named Carte Postale is my tribute to those old postcards that aimed to be humorous, sometimes naughty. There was often a little written phrase to support the image. It says " Coucou les puceaux ! J'espère que le Diable ne vous rendra pas visite cette nuit ! ".
"No More Tantrums" (the one in the train) required a lot of effort from me, I spent a whole day using AI and Photoshop to include real people. Do you think it was worth it? Or do you prefer simpler compositions like 'The Arrogant Foreign Student'?
Oh! And I included Theresa's testimony for the magazine "Families & Values" in the teaser. Read it and tell us what you think of her technique.
VIP friends, you'll also get "The Frog" in high definition and "Last Rest Area Before 3 Hours Driving" :)
A bientôt !
AleX
Great pictures as always, Alex! I like the one with these young priests most. They are REALLY embarassed.
ReplyDeleteKI seems to be quite a help creating new pictures. As one of your fans, I am quite willing to support you.
Keep up the good work
Donpascual
Thank you! : ) I can assure you that I did a long casting before choosing this tempting pin-up. She has something of a next-door woman, with beautiful devilish curves : )
DeleteI must confess, I loooove "The Arrogant Foreign Student." :) She is the picture of Feminine authority, completely put-together and self-possessed, her weapon of choice still gripped tightly in her fist, while he must stand before her bare-bottomed and powerless, his shirt and hands raised submissively, unable to protect himself from her in any way. The way she's caressing his face is absolutely lethal; you almost feel like her thumb is about to slip between his lips for him to suckle. And her daughter behind them, delightedly taking it all in. "You are so right, Maman--these boys really are such weak and SILLY creatures!" Thanks for all your great work!--Sewell
ReplyDeleteThat's a very relevant comment :) She's actually a French actress who regularly appears in my creations. Her arms, toned from daily chores and cooking, give a good idea of what spoon hits on the behind might look like.
DeleteYou wrote: "(she) is absolutely lethal"... I actually used an image where she seems to be threatening someone in the kitchen with a knife! That explains her killer stare.
That little caress on the young man's cheek seems to soften the end of the punishment a bit, but it's also a warning.
Hi, Alex, are you able to share the name of the French actress who inspired your formidable spoon-wielding mom? What a beauty! Thanks! Sewell
DeleteEmma Colberti ; )
DeleteMerci! :)
DeleteThe Arrogant Foreign Student is my favorite. I love her staring into his eyes with her hand on his face and especially the young woman watching with a smile on her face as young women witnessing older women punishing and humiliating naked younger men is my favorite aspect.
ReplyDeleteWhich is why I also like the laughing young women filming the infantilization and humiliation of the young men in No More Tantrums and Last Rest Area Before 3 Hours Driving. You should do stuff in the future involving young women uploading young men's humiliation to social media.
I also like the view the mother has of her son in The Frog as it's a similar view my big sister had of me when she caught me humping my bed.
Yes, if I want a scene to be realistic nowadays, someone is definitely using their smartphone!
DeleteAnd of course a girl will want to capture a funny or humiliating moment so she can talk about it with her friends.
Luckily that didn’t exist in my day. Luckily your older sister didn’t have a smartphone in her hand when she saw you “doing the frog.” Imagine the horror! It’s one thing for her to talk about it later with her friends, but with a photo taken through the crack of the door...
Now I'm imagining the photos and video spreading to every female we knew...
DeleteQue de souvenirs pas si lointains que ça, ce que l'on voit sur la carte postale ancienne car dans toute bonne famille comme il était normal que l'un des fils devienne militaire, un autre fils était destiné à devenir religieux, ce qui le conduisait à rester chaste et puceau à vie et il devait s'y tenir car l'honneur de toute sa famille en dépendait.
ReplyDelete