Saturday, September 26, 2026

NEW pictures : Medical part 18, CFNM...

 







Dear friends,  

This time, I'm offering you a new batch of exclusively medical photos, so let's continue the count: medical lot 18 already!  

Don't you think Barbara's photo " Girl Talk " is perfect? I never stop admiring it. We miss Barbara. As discussed with you before, I decided to share a few of these images that she used to keep private.  

Speaking of private photos, the vintage picture " Enema Full Demonstration " , and " Wellness and Disability " are for you only dear VIPs, it's in your mailbox already. 

Next update is going to be... different, I promise ; ) 
I am pleased with the new ideas. Stay tuned in October!! 

Do not hesitate to leave a comment below. The website counter tells me that you have been very, VERY numerous in recent weeks. I am flattered, but please do not hesitate to say hello : ), thank you.

AleX



12 comments:

  1. I love Barb's Girl Talk. My favorites of yours are Arkansas 1952 and Enema Full Demonstration because of the watching and laughing ladies in both. I also like how the boys in Arkansas 1952 are wearing just their T-shirts and socks as it only makes their nudity look even more ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teeshirt and socks is the worst combinaison indeed ^^ And I'm always looking for the worst embarrasment

      Delete
  2. Brilliant stuff especially Arkansas 52 and Enema full demo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like the vintage style don't you? I often come back to this : )

      Delete
  3. Wery Tank you Alex. Super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this anonymous "thank you". Glad to know someone, somewhere, is enjoying my pictures : )

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this latrst collection.

    My favourite is 'Puberty Check Points'. The mother's bare thighs are magnificent and I can imagine the 18 year-old boy squirming over them as he received the spanking which ensured he'd give full consent to the clinician's puberty checks. The women's smiling conveys their mutual respect and shared delight in handling and dominating the boy. I wonder how many of the eighteen check points are excruciantingly intimate.

    'In Arkansas 1952' I like the stern attractiveness of the woman making the examination and how she's unimpressed by the young man's erection, ignoring it or possibly telling him off because of it. The seated woman giggling at the far side of the table channels a female inclination to mock pathetic male youths, even though she may be barely older than some of them herself.

    In 'Wellness and Disability' the incapacitated young man may struggle to "psychologically deny the intimacy of the contact" when his mother's cleavage is so close to his face. I always enjoy images like this of direct and close-up manual intervention by a mother.

    'Enema Full Demonstation' presents a number of uniformly attractive nursing staff. The unhappy young man just has to lay on his front and put up with it. I really like the arms-folded posture of the smiling nurses to the left and the business-like approach of the two hands-on women. The eager one on the right looks as if she might be as inclined to offer her manual contributions to the proceedings when the boy is finally turned over.

    - Tercy Latt



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tercy, it is when I get this kind of feedback that I realize my photos have achieved their goal. They are understood for what they are, the facial expressions are accurate (like the bond between the Doctor and the Mom you mentioned, or the women in Arkansas 1952).

      You're not the only one curious about the 18 check points regarding a boy's puberty. It would be good for me to create a follow-up, indeed.

      Oh and I agree... the mom's cleavage in 'Wellness and Disabilit' is diabolical! ^^

      Delete
    2. Wow the Doctor and Mom scenario happened to me real life! This is well captured in the art!

      Delete
  5. i also like Arkansas 52,is she about to measure his erection..Made me laugh,looks bigger than my 35 year old husbands 4incher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least your hubby seems to have other talents ^^

      Delete
  6. Bonjour Alex.
    Quelle désespoir pour cette maman de devoir encore fesser son grand garçon ou plutôt grand bébé vu la taille de son petit pissou.
    Est-ce qu'il se rend compte qu'avec un si petit pissou il n'intéressera jamais la moindre fille sauf pour les faire éclater de rire.
    Je sais, c'est cruel, la nature peut se montrer très injuste surtout lorsqu'il s'agit d'un grand garçon bien bâti comme celui-là, ce qui fait rire les filles encore plus fort.

    ReplyDelete