Saturday, June 1, 2013

The imaginative pervy drawings (Scooby Doo, Tintin, Star Wars...)




A little parenthesis in this Blog. This genre can be simply wonderful, hail to the great artists !! I used to draw, but I think I'm better at making the images you know. Does anyone know who did this clever and very funny Scooby-Doo one? It's not even signed, he may be a "mainstream" illustrator who didn't want to be recognized. Or maybe you know more pictures he did? I'd like to credit him (or 'her' after all, isn't Barbara O'Toole the proof that women can be the best in these pervy-witty creations?).

I know, I know... no bunch of pictures from me in this update... I have made 2 great ones, but I need to finish a third one to post the usual public/private bunch. Be patient! Thank you.


Cheers

Alex

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, Love all of your magnificent work and am eagerly awaiting the next instalment.I hope the picture for the general public also follows the theme of public humiliation on the beach that you mentioned as this is one of my favourite scenarios that is underexplored to say the least! BTW Any news from the great Barbara O'Toole ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. No, now news from Barb for a while. A bit worrying as I don't see anything new from her hitting the Net as she planned

      Delete
  2. Apparently it's hard to guess who did that brillant Scooby-Doo pic. No clue, anyone? : /

    ReplyDelete