Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Barbara O'Toole : NEWS

I was excited to post my new retro artwork (wife/hubby), but I'll wait until next week. When it comes to Barbara O'Toole, I have a sense of priorities.

As you know, Barb is a regular visitor and feels at home in this Blog. 
Our artworks are indeed very similar in spirit (but in talent, I'll always consider her my mentor, these tame colours, this "bittersweetness"...  unmatchable!!)

This new picture can give you a hint. You can already spread the word : this week-end or before I'll do an important announcement regarding our icon.  

Alex

2 comments:

  1. I love Barb's stuff! I had no idea that she was still active.

    And looking back now, I only just realised that it's very reminiscent of the awesome themes and compositions of Barb's work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! She is still doing awesome pictures. Would be a shame if she stops !

      Cheers

      Delete